Lake Tahoe Property Management Careers
Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental Assistance is currently seeking an individual to manage North Lake Tahoe region. We are looking for very professional, reliable, self-motivated individuals to fill these high responsibility positions. In addition, we are currently seeking a high caliber individual to fill a management / partnership position. This individual must be career oriented and be highly motivated and driven for success. If you want to be part of an incredible team with immense potential, please contact us for more details.
Experience is preferred, but will train the right individual. Must have excellent follow-through and self direction, problem solving and decision-making skills, ability to multi-task, and strong organizational and task management skills. Must have capability to work autonomously and have reliable transportation. Apply now
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, move seamlessly between projects as situation requires.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control.
- Must possess enthusiasm, a good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor, with a strong yet pleasant personality.